ANNOUNCING: West Lake Park Beach is now closed for the season. We look forward to seeing you again when we reopen Memorial Day weekend in 2018!
Swim diapers are now required at the beach for those not toilet trained. The diapers are available for purchase at both locations.
- Spacious aquatic facility
- Lifeguards on duty
- Up to 2500 square yards of simming area
- Infant swimming area
- Water tested weekly
- Sand beach with shade areas
- Sand Volleyball court
- Rinsing showers
- Try our StarNet Cable Climber
- Beach chairs available
- Coolers allowed but no alcohol
- Open Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Weekends and holidays: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Weekdays: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Beach Daily - Adult (18 & over): $4
- Beach Daily - Child (17 & under): $3
Pool/Beach Season Passes:
- Family Pass: $120
- Adult Pass: $60
- Child Pass: $50
All Conservation Rates