»

Tobin Cabin

Tobin Cabin

This is the Tobin Cabin.

The Tobin Cabin from rural Long Grove built in 1837, was the first building moved to Pioneer Village in 1970. Thomas Tobin donated it to the Scott County Historical Society, who in turn sponsored its move to Pioneer Village. The cabin was originally a two-story structure, although it was reconstructed with just one story.

Park: