Online reservations can be made here or by calling (563) 328-3280.
Kestrel Cabin Features:
- 728 sq. feet of living space (28'x26' cabin)
- ADA accessible
- Modern bathroom with shower
- One bedroom with queen size mattress and twin size bunk beds with storage, fold-out queen-size sofa bed in main room - sleeps 6.
- Full Kitchen - stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, sink, dishwasher, table & 6 chairs with place settings, coffee pot, toaster, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Gas heat & air conditioning, ceiling fans, bathroom exhaust fan, on-demand water heater
- Covered porch, picnic table, fire ring and charcoal grill
- Only 2 vehicles permitted to park at cabin, others must use the park's visitor lot
- Wireless Internet Access available
- Firewood is supplied
- Recycling bins provided
- Toilet tissue, dishwasher soap, & cleaning supplies
- Broom, dustpan & mop
- Waste baskets and garbage bags
Renter Will Need to Bring:
- Complete bedding with pillows, sheets, blankets and/or sleeping bags
- Dish cloth and towels
- All food & beverage supplies
- All bath linens and toiletries
- Specialty cooking utensils
- TV, radio, alarm clock (optional)
- Lawn chairs (recommended)
- $70.00 per night - cash or check (Must be prepaid by cash or check)
- $70.00 Refundable Damage/Cleanup Deposit due prior to check-in (Credit card only)
- First night fee payable at time of booking, balance due prior to check-in
- Maximum capacity is six people
- Cabins are designed for family usage. No parties, reunions, or large gatherings are allowed, and renter agrees to abide by the Board established maximum cabin capacity.
- A minimum of two consecutive nights rental is required, with a maximum stay of two weeks in a 30 day period.
- Reservations may be made up to a year in advance.
- In addition to the non-refundable Rental Fee, a refundable Damage Deposit is required.
- The cabin is a strictly enforced NO SMOKING facility.
- No pets allowed.
- Kegs are not allowed in the cabin areas or in the campgrounds.
- No subletting of cabin permitted.
- No one under 21 years of age is allowed to rent the cabins.
- No tents or campers allowed in cabin area.
- Parking allowed in designated areas only, no roadside parking or parking on the grass.
- Cabin furniture must remain inside the cabin.
- Check In time is 3 – 5 p.m., unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Renter must check-out by 11:00 a.m. on the last day of reservation.
- Failure to follow the Cleanup Guidelines, loss of inventory, or damages to property will result in forfeiture of all or part of the deposit.
- There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations or changes. Requests for consideration in the case of emergencies must be made in writing to the Conservation Board.
- Renters and Visitors must comply with Park Hours.All other Scott County Conservation Board park and campground rules apply. Violation of any park rules or regulations may result in fines, use privileges being rescinded, and forfeiture of reservation and/or deposit fees.
- Scott County Conservation Board reserves the right of management staff to enter cabin in an emergency, to inspect, and/or replenish supplies.