»

Butler #2 School

Butler #2 School

The interior of the Butler School.

Butler #2 School was built on this site in 1870. About 20 students attended the one-room school each year from near-by homes and farms. This was an “all grade” school with brothers and sisters attending the school together year after year. In 1957 the building was consolidated with the newly formed North Scott School District and used as a one-grade school until 1967.

Park: