»

Olde St. Ann’s Church

Olde St. Ann’s Church

Olde St. Ann’s Church, the former St. Ann’s Catholic Church, was built in 1870.  In 1985 the building was moved here making the 3 mile trek intact, except for the steeple which was removed and transported separately. The church is now rented out for non-denominational weddings and special events.

Visit the Olde St. Ann's Church rental information page

 

News & Notices

Scott County has recently installed seven wheelchair charging stations in various locations to make its facilities even more accessible for visitors in battery-powered wheelchairs or scooters. The charging stations have been installed at the Scott County Courthouse, Scott County Administrative...
Posted: October 11, 2019
Just in time for the Labor Day Weekend, the Scott County Conservation Board is pleased to announce that after being closed for the entire season due to flooding, the majority of the camp sites at Buffalo Shores Campground are now open. The row closest to the river will remain closed for an...
Posted: August 29, 2019