»

Fire Station

Fire Station

This is the Fire Station.

The Fire Station is from McClausland and was originally a coach house. The building was donated by Nelda Litcher.  The Long Grove volunteer fire department donated the 1931 Dodge Firetruck and the Eldridge fire department loaned the hand drawn fire cart.

News & Notices

Scott County has recently installed seven wheelchair charging stations in various locations to make its facilities even more accessible for visitors in battery-powered wheelchairs or scooters. The charging stations have been installed at the Scott County Courthouse, Scott County Administrative...
Posted: October 11, 2019
Just in time for the Labor Day Weekend, the Scott County Conservation Board is pleased to announce that after being closed for the entire season due to flooding, the majority of the camp sites at Buffalo Shores Campground are now open. The row closest to the river will remain closed for an...
Posted: August 29, 2019