Enjoy horse riding at Scott County Park.
Please observe the following rules when using the trails. Failure to comply with rules and regulations may results in a citation or revocation of park privileges. All state and federal laws apply.
Equestrian & Mountain Bike Trail Rules
- Call ahead or visit our website for current trail conditions.
- Trail hours: Sunrise to Sunset.
- Trail users should always remain on designated trails as marked by signs and brochure. - Do Not make new trails.
- Observe one way arrows, Do Not Enter signs and Trails Closed signs.
- Users are responsible for safe control of Animal/Bike at all times, pass with care.
- Maintain a safe distance when following another rider.
- Stay off wet areas. Do not go around them, turn back, and notify park staff.
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times.
- Trail system includes 14 miles of horse and mountain bike trails.
- No motorized vehicles on the trails.
- Trash: “Carry in / Carry out.”
- Enter and exit park trails only at designated Equestrian Trail Head.
- Parking: Trailers may be parked on grass, but tow vehicle must remain on the hard surface.
- Please, do not tie leads directly to park trees or plants.
- Cross roads at designated crossing only.
- No riding in the campgrounds or picnic areas.
- Clean up after your horse in equestrian staging area.