»

Donahue Train Depot

Donahue Train Depot

The Donahue Train Depot.

The Donahue Train Depot, was built in 1870 and was closed 100 years later in April of 1970.  The building was donated by Harlan Rohlk, Donahue, and was moved here on May 24, 1978.

Related Railroad History

More about the Chicago-Milwaukee-St. Paul History and Route Map
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago,_Milwaukee,_St._Paul_and_Pacific_Railroad

News & Notices

Scott County has recently installed seven wheelchair charging stations in various locations to make its facilities even more accessible for visitors in battery-powered wheelchairs or scooters. The charging stations have been installed at the Scott County Courthouse, Scott County Administrative...
Posted: October 11, 2019
Just in time for the Labor Day Weekend, the Scott County Conservation Board is pleased to announce that after being closed for the entire season due to flooding, the majority of the camp sites at Buffalo Shores Campground are now open. The row closest to the river will remain closed for an...
Posted: August 29, 2019