To provide dependable and efficient data and voice services for County employees by:
- Informing, educating and empowering employees with technical knowledge
- Researching, installing, and maintaining innovative computer and telephone solutions
- Implementing and supporting user friendly software systems
Information Technology is a TEAM with Three Primary Functions:
- Programming - Develop two and three tiered applications meeting County business requirements.
- Networking - Develop and administer the voice and data network infrastructure to support the business environment.
- Web/Citrix - Develop methods of information and application deployment centralized in nature.
Information Technology supports an Open and Collaborative work environment:
- Intra-team collaboration on projects;
Members within an I.T. function working together on projects, changing roles and being able to support a varied array of systems/applications.
- Inter-team cross-functional collaboration;
Members across IT functional teams working together on projects, changing roles and becoming more rounded in technology skills.
- Inter-departmental sharing of information and technical resources.
I.T. facilitates departments working together to share data and technology resources.
Information Technology is a Technical Resource and Liaison for the County:
- Facilitates outsourcing of hardware service and support where feasible.
- Advocates/Consults on technology issues for the County with hardware/software vendors, external consultants, and service providers for:
- Provides technology guidance and support from acquisition to decommission.
- Tracks and accounts for all hardware and software maintenance and licensing.
Scott County Assessor, Auditor, Treasurer and Davenport City Assessor records are searchable by name, address or parcel number.