Impassable Roads Due to Flooding 2018
UPDATED 07:45 AM 10/23/18: SCOTT COUNTY SECONDARY ROAD DEPARTMENT PASSABLE ROAD NOTICE DUE TO FLOOD WATER RESCINDING
Date of Passable Condition: Tuesday, October 23, 2018. Flood water has rescinded from the roadway and all routes listed above are passable.
- 288th Street: From 82nd Avenue to River Camp Road
- Buena Vista Road: From 70th Avenue to 82nd Avenue
- 90th Avenue: From 277th Street to 288th Street
- 82nd Avenue: From 288th Street north to Buena Vista Road
- River Camp Road: From 288th Street to ~0.75 miles east of 106th Avenue98th Avenue: North of River Camp Road
- 297th and 298th Streets: North of River Camp Road
- 106th Avenue: North of River Camp Road
- Scott Park Road (Y68): From ~0.9 miles north of 305th Street north to Clinton County Line
Date of Impassable Condition: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Description of Road Condition: Water is over the road along these routes.