- Land records are accessed by an online service by Cott Systems.
- Service contains Scott County land records.
- Uses the same interface and accesses identical information that is found by the computers at the Recorder's Office.
- There is no charge or registration to use this service.
- Please use the feedback form for comments and suggestions
- Reference the Frequently Asked Questions if you experience problems with the site
- Use of this website implies acceptance of terms and conditions of the disclaimer policy
- To access state-wide land record information, visit the Iowa Land Records website at https://www.iowalandrecords.org.
- Call our office if you need further assistance.
Land Records Disclaimer Policy
The Scott County Recorder is pleased to offer online access to our Indexing System. Our users should be aware of several items.
- While the Recorder’s office has attempted to preserve the accuracy of this online version, these records are not official and the Scott County Recorder will not be responsible for any inaccuracies that may be encountered. Only the Official Public Records of Scott County provided in the Scott County Recorder’s office shall be referenced as the Official Public Records.
- By using this service, in any form, the user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Scott County Recorder and anyone involved in storing, retrieving, or displaying this information for any damage of any type that may be retrieving this information over the Internet.
- Records available in this search consist of released records. The term “released” means the records have been recorded, indexed, verified, and released for general public viewing. Please note that there may be records that have been assigned Official numbers, but not yet completely indexed or available on this search.