Application Days for Census 2020 Job
CENSUS JOBS! $15.00 - $16.50 per hour
New times added for September-October
Earn extra income while helping your community. Pay rates are $15.00 - $16.50 per hour.
The Census is hiring for a variety of temporary jobs including census takers, recruiting assistants, office staff and supervisors. Apply for one of thousands of temporary #2020CensusJobs.
Apply online at https://www.2020census.gov/jobs. For more information or help applying, please call 1-855-JOB-2020. #2020Census. Federal Relay Service: 1-800-877-8339 TTY/ASCII | https://www.gsa.gov/fedrelay
Census officials are available to answer questions and help with applications at these times and locations. Listed in reverse order, latest date to earliest date scheduled.
- Tuesday, October 15 from 3-7pm at the Eldridge Library
- Tuesday, October 8 from 3-7pm at the Princeton Library
- Friday, October 4 from 12-5pm at the LeClaire Library
- Thursday, October 3 from 2-7pm at the Walcott Library
- Wednesday, September 18 from 3-6pm at the Riverdale Community Room
- Thursday, September 12 from 12-3pm at the Eldridge Library
- Thursday, September 12 from 9-11am at the Princeton Library
- Saturday, September 7 at the Viva Fest
- Thursday, September 5 from 3-7pm at Blue Grass Library
- Tuesday, September 3 from 2-6pm at Wheatland Library (Clinton Co)
- Thrusday, August 29 from 12-5pm at LeClaire Library
- Tuesday, August 27 from 10-2pm at Scott Community College Belmont Campus Cafeteria
- Monday, August 26 from 10-2pm at Scott Community College Belmont Campus Cafeteria
- Friday, August 23 from 1-5:30 at Main Street Library, Davenport
- Monday, August 19 from 1:30-5:30 at Bettendorf Library
- Friday, August 16 from 3-7pm at Blue Grass Library
- Monday, August 12 from 3-5:30 at Eastern Avenue Library, Davenport
- Monday, August 12 from 12:30-2:30 at Fairmount Street Library, Davenport
- Thursday, August 8 from 12-2pm at Eldridge Library
- Thursday, August 8 from 9-11am at Princeton Library
Office Drop-in and Contact Information
U.S. Census Bureau Recruiting Assistant, Teresa Fletcher, is also available at the IWD office in Davenport every Wednesday 10-2. Contact her at [email protected]
About the Census
Census results determine the number of seats each state has in the U.S. House of Representatives as well as how funds are spent on roads, schools and hospitals.
The U.S. Census Bureau is an Equal Opportunity Employer.