Scott County is accepting online applications for the following position.:
Job Title: Seasonal Park Attendant
Closing Date/Time: Monday, 4/2/2018, 4:30 pm
Salary: $9.00 to $11.50 per hour
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: Davenport, Iowa
Provides efficient camping registration service, rental of shelters and other park facilities, sale of concession items, and provides general park information to park users both on the telephone and in person.
1. Provides information and answers questions both on the telephone and in person in a customer-friendly manner.
2. Registers campers via computerized registration system
3. Collects fees for park use and makes change as needed. Balances cash drawer with daily receipts at end of day and prepares daily deposits.
4. Makes shelter or facility reservations via the computerized system, types and files as needed.
5. Notifies Park Ranger of serious park disturbances and/or emergency situations.
High school diploma or GED required.
Previous customer service and cash handling experience preferred.
Computer experience helpful.
Ability to positively communicate with the general public is required.
bility to establish effective working relationships with park staff is essential.
Ability to effectively convey information and handle complaints in a professional manner is necessary.
Ability to exemplify, by his or her actions, the County's PRIDE philosophy.
This position is not benefit eligible.