Scott County is accepting online applications for the following position.:
Job Title: Seasonal Concession Worker
Closing Date/Time: Thursday, 5/31/2018, 4:30 pm
Salary: $7.50 to $11.75 per hour
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: Davenport, Iowa
Provides customer service in the concession areas at West Lake Park, Scott County Park, Glynns Creek Golf Course, Cody Homestead and/or Pioneer Village Apothecary Shop.
1. Provides direct customer service in the food and/or merchandise concession areas of the park system to include cash handling and balancing. (May include food preparation when applicable).
2. Adheres to health standards and safe, sanitary work conditions. Reports potential hazards to supervisor.
3. Provides appropriate information to the public in a customer-friendly manner.
4. Performs light cleaning duties to include washing dishes, wiping down counters and tables, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning of equipment. Performs custodial duties when needed, to include cleaning restrooms and/or bathhouses daily; picks up litter and trash around the grounds and parking lots, cleans sinks, shower stalls, toilets and floors at the various locations.
5. May provide light grounds keeping functions or maintenance duties as assigned.
6. Other duties as needed and/or assigned.
No educational requirement.
Prior work expense in food service, customer service and concessions
Ability to communicate effectively with the general public and provide
exceptional customer service.
Ability to establish effecting working relationships with supervisor, co-workers and all County staff.
Ability to effectively convey information and handle complaints from the public in a professional manner.
Ability to calculate simple math and make change accurately.
Ability to exemplify by his or her actions, the County's PRIDE philosophy.
This position is not benefit eligible.