Elevator Project Admin Center
Elevator modernization starting Wednesday, November 14, 2018 may increase elevator wait times, until completion in January 2019.
Regularly check this webpage for status updates.
Affected offices and departments on floors 3-6 of the Administrative Center include Health Department, Community Services, Auditor, Recorder, County and City Assessors, Administration, Human Resources, Facilities, and Scott County Kids.
- Limited to one elevator November 14, 2018 until January 2019.
- Both elevators may become unavailable without notice such that affected floors are inaccessible.
- Enter south 1st floor for county services.
- Key county services from affected offices and departments will be available in the 1st floor Board Room when affected floors are inaccessible.
- Community Services will provide service from the Board Room the entire duration for easier access for their clients.
- The Treasurer’s Office and Planning & Development located on the 1st floor will remain fully accessible. Additionally, the County General Store provides all services of the Treasurer's Office.
- Enter west 2nd floor for DHS.
Thank you for your patience.