Bettendorf Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services: Administration
Bettendorf Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services Department
1609 State Street
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
Paid Employees: 27
Level of service: Paramedic
EMS Medical Director: Dr. Richard Vermeer
Special Services Provided: Confined Space, Hazardous Materials, Water Rescue, Swiftwater Rescue, High Angle Rescue, Collapse Rescue, Urban Search and Rescue, Ice Rescue
- 1 Rescue/First Response
- 1 Heavy Rescue/Technical Rescue Vehicle
- 4 Pumpers/Engine Co.
- 1 Aerials/Truck Co.
- 2 Rescue Boat
- 1 Haz-Mat Response Vehicle
- 1 Haz-Mat Trailer
- 4 Administrative Vehicle
- 1 Tanker
- Career Chief G. Voelliger Jr.
- Career Assistant Chief S. Knorrek (quality team)
- Career Captain J. Green (training team) (quality team)