The 3rd Annual Children and Youth in Disasters Summit is presented in collaboration with the National Association for Missing and Exploited Children, Hawkeye State Fire Safety Association, and the Iowa School Safety Alliance. This year, the Summit will focus on improving outcomes for children in...
QC Emergency Planning Committee
Established in 1996 as Technical Advisory Committee (TAC). Renamed Quad City Emergency Planning Committee (QCEPC) in 2011.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and planning for EMS operations, administration, education and training.
- Liaison between all EMS providers.
- Monitor performance of all EMS providers.
- Mediation of EMS problems and concerns.
- Make recommendations to the Scott County Board of Health.