Quad Cities Disaster Readiness Conference Wednesday April 4, 2018 Program: 8:15am-4:15pm Doors open at 7am Lunch Provided for Registrants Waterfront Convention Center, Bettendorf, Iowa
QC Emergency Planning Committee
Established in 1996 as Technical Advisory Committee (TAC). Renamed Quad City Emergency Planning Committee (QCEPC) in 2011.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and planning for EMS operations, administration, education and training.
- Liaison between all EMS providers.
- Monitor performance of all EMS providers.
- Mediation of EMS problems and concerns.
- Make recommendations to the Scott County Board of Health.