The 3rd Annual Children and Youth in Disasters Summit is presented in collaboration with the National Association for Missing and Exploited Children, Hawkeye State Fire Safety Association, and the Iowa School Safety Alliance. This year, the Summit will focus on improving outcomes for children in...
Physicians Advisory Board (PAB)
Established in 1990, the Physicians Advisory Board was established to provide a single governing body to oversee Scott County prehospital care and transportation program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recommend System Medical Director to the Scott County Board of Health.
- Establish, review and revise clinical standards for EMS Patient care.
- Review and adopt EMS system medical practices.
- Monitor system performance and recommend necessary changes in order to comply with protocols and standards.
- Preview and revise educational material, programs and/or tests developed by the Medical Director.