2018 Quad Cities Disaster Readiness Conference
Quad Cities Disaster Readiness Conference
Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Program: 8:15am-4:15pm
- Doors open at 7am
- Lunch Provided for Registrants
- Great Line-up of Speakers/Presenters - see conference flyer attached below!
Location: Waterfront Convention Center
2021 State Street
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
Lunch will be provided for registrants.
- $10.00 fee without CEH (Continuing Education)
- $25.00 fee with CEH
- Conference Registration - www.eicc.edu/continuing-education/register
- EICC On-line Registration Process:
Select ONLINE Registration (credit or debit card)
Enter section number: 196413 (For CEUs), or 196412 (No CEUs)
Complete demographic information (red asterisk items)
Complete payment process
- Register Early! Limited seats available!
- Morning Session:
- 8:15—10:15: Keynote: Tim Ryan, National Outreach Director, Transformations Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center, Delray Florida — "From Dope to Hope"
- 10:45—11:45: Linda Frederiksen, Brian Gustafson, Todd Noe, Dr. Dierks and Mari Culver. Panel Discussion — "The Opioid Epidemic"
- Afternoon Session:
- 12:45 –2:15pm: Frank DeAngelis sponsored by Guard911, Former Principal of Columbine High School, Littleton Colorado — "Active Shooter-Columbine and Recovery"
- 2:45-4:15pm: Greg Klimetz, Adjunct Instructor of Mass Fatality Management, the Institute for Corporate and Public Safety, Gulf Breeze Florida – "Mass Fatality Incident Management/Recovery Lessons Learned"
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 - 8:15am to 4:15pm
Waterfront Convention Center