Scott County Park houses two luxury rental cabins. Each cabin comfortably sleeps six, with two bedrooms, a full bathroom, living room, fireplace, and kitchen area. The cabins feature finished interiors, decks, grading and landscaping.
The cabins were purchased from Design Homes, Eldridge, Iowa. They are located in Scott County Park just before the Pine Grove Campground.
Funding was received from Scott County Regional Authority toward the purchase of the cabins.
Pine Grove Cabin Features:
- 864 sq. feet of living space (24’ X 36’ cabin)
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Two bedrooms with queen size mattresses, fold-out queen-size sofa bed in main room - sleeps 6.
- Full Kitchen – stove, microwave, refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, table & 6 chairs with place settings, coffee pot, toaster, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Gas heat & air conditioning
- Large deck with table and gas grill
- Picnic table and fire ring
- Vehicle parking for 2 vehicles only
- Wireless Internet Access available
- Toilet tissue, dish soap, & cleaning supplies
- Broom, dustpan & mop
- Waste baskets and garbage bags
Renter Will Need to Bring:
- Complete bedding with pillows, sheets, blankets and/or sleeping bags
- Dish cloth and towels
- All food & beverage supplies
- All bath linens and toiletries
- Specialty cooking utensils
- TV, radio, alarm clock (Optional)
- Lawn chairs (recommended)
- Firewood (or purchase from park)
- Maximum capacity is six people
- Smoking is prohibited inside the cabin
- Pets are prohibited
- Keg beer is prohibited
- Cabin furniture must remain inside cabin
- $130 per night or $780 per week
- Payment by cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover only accepted
- $130 refundable damage/cleanup credit card deposit due at check-in (Visa/MasterCard/Discover)
- First night fee payable at time of booking, balance due at check-in
- Minimum of two consecutive nights rental, three consecutive nights for holiday weekends
- Maximum stay of 14 days in a 30 day period
- Reservations may be made up to one year in advance
- Renter must be 21 years of age or older
- Check-in time is 3:00 - 5:00 PM on the first day of the cabin reservation
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Park closing hours must be observed.
- Summer hours: 6:00 am to 10:30 pm, April 1 to October 31.
- Winter hours: 7:00 am to dark.
- All Rules & Regulations of the Scott County Conservation Board are in effect
- Tents and campers are not allowed in cabin area, please use adjacent campground
- FAILURE to abide by the Cabin Policy or Cleanup Guidelines will result in forfeiture of all or part of your deposit
- Violation of park rules and regulations may result in fines, use privileges being rescinded and forfeiture of reservation or deposit fees
- Scott County Conservation Board reserves the right of management to enter the cabins in an emergency, to inspect, and/or replenish supplies.