Scott County Park houses two luxury rental cabins. Each cabin comfortably sleeps six, with two bedrooms, a full bathroom, living room, fireplace, and kitchen area. The cabins feature finished interiors, decks, grading and landscaping.
The cabins were purchased from Design Homes, Eldridge, Iowa. They are located in Scott County Park just before the Pine Grove Campground.
Funding was received from Scott County Regional Authority toward the purchase of the cabins.
Pine Grove Cabin Features:
- 864 sq. feet of living space (24’ X 36’ cabin)
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Two bedrooms with queen size mattresses, fold-out queen-size sofa bed in main room - sleeps 6.
- Full Kitchen – stove, microwave, refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, table & 6 chairs with place settings, coffee pot, toaster, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Gas heat & air conditioning
- Large deck with table and gas grill
- Picnic table and fire ring
- Vehicle parking for 2 vehicles only
- Wireless Internet Access available
- Firewood can be purchased at the park
- Toilet tissue, dish soap, & cleaning supplies
- Broom, dustpan & mop
- Waste baskets and garbage bags
Renter Will Need to Bring:
- Complete bedding with pillows, sheets, blankets and/or sleeping bags
- Dish cloth and towels
- All food & beverage supplies
- All bath linens and toiletries
- Specialty cooking utensils
- TV, radio, alarm clock (optional)
- Lawn chairs (recommended)
- Maximum capacity is six people
- Smoking is prohibited inside the cabin
- Pets are prohibited
- Keg beer is prohibited
- Cabin furniture must remain inside cabin
- $130 per night or $780 per week (payment by cash or credit card only)
- $130 refundable damage/cleanup deposit due at check-in (credit card only)
- Maximum capacity is six people
- Cabins are designed for family usage. No parties, reunions, or large gatherings are allowed, and renter agrees to abide by the Board established maximum cabin capacity.
- A minimum of two consecutive nights rental is required, with a maximum stay of two weeks in a 30 day period.
- Reservations may be made up to a year in advance.
- In addition to the non-refundable Rental Fee, a refundable Damage Deposit is required.
- The cabin is a strictly enforced NO SMOKING facility.
- No pets allowed.
- Kegs are not allowed in the cabin areas or in the campgrounds.
- No subletting of cabin permitted.
- No one under 21 years of age is allowed to rent the cabins.
- No tents or campers allowed in cabin area.
- Parking allowed in designated areas only, no roadside parking or parking on the grass.
- Cabin furniture must remain inside the cabin.
- Check In time is 3 – 5 p.m., unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Renter must check-out by 11:00 a.m. on the last day of reservation.
- Failure to follow the Cleanup Guidelines, loss of inventory, or damages to property will result in forfeiture of all or part of the deposit.
- There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations or changes. Requests for consideration in the case of emergencies must be made in writing to the Conservation Board.
- Renters and Visitors must comply with Park Hours.All other Scott County Conservation Board park and campground rules apply. Violation of any park rules or regulations may result in fines, use privileges being rescinded, and forfeiture of reservation and/or deposit fees.
- Scott County Conservation Board reserves the right of management staff to enter cabin in an emergency, to inspect, and/or replenish supplies.