1988 saw construction of a historical pioneer bank, thanks to the efforts of First Bank of Davenport. The architecture and interior is reflective of community banks as they appeared throughout the county in the late 1800's.
The bank features many artifacts of the era including 1890 teller windows, a walk in safe with safety deposit boxes, and a free standing safe which came from the former German Savings Bank in Eldridge.
The banks books and paperwork are from the Stockman's Savings Bank in Long Grove. Also on display are newspaper accounts of the 1921 robbery of the Stockman's Savings Bank which the robbers were shot and killed by town citizens.