Quad Cities Transit Summit
Bi-State Regional Commission will be hosting a Transit Summit to receive public input from individuals in the community to identify current travel choices and their effect on the region’s transportation services. Input will be published in the Bi-State Regional Commission’s Transit Development Plan (TDP).
The Transit Development Plan is a coordinated effort by the Bi-State Region to provide information and guidance on future transportation mobility options and choices within a six-county area, including Muscatine and Scott Counties, Iowa and Henry, Mercer, Rock Island, and Whiteside Counties, Illinois.
- What: Quad Cities Transit Summit
- Where: Centre Station Conference Room
1200 River Dr, Moline, IL 61265
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Why: The purpose of the summit is to receive comments from individuals to identify current travel choices and their effect on the region’s transportation services. The results will allow planners to better understand how and why people travel in the region.
- Who: The general public and individuals residing in Scott and Rock Island Counties with an interest in public transportation.
- Questions: Lindsay Whitson, Senior Planner
Bi-State Regional Commission
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 309-793-6302 Ext. 124
Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm