Scott County Employees United Way
United Way Campaign Page - 2009
A United Way Message from Dee
This year more than ever United Way will need our help. The services they fund are what sustain our families and allows for the success of our children and the health and self reliance of our neighbors and friends. In this time of major job loss in the Quad Cities, we need to recognize that the services United Way funds will be needed even more by families.
As we begin this year’s campaign, it is important to recognize that each of us can play an important role in improving the quality of life for all Quad Citians. Scott County employees have a tradition of commitment to United Way because we know first hand that families need support and the United Way programs make a difference in their lives.
- Remember when you give to United Way, your gift is used for programs here in the Quad Cities. You may direct your giving to the programs you wish to fund and which you think makes a difference.
- Your gift helps more than one person, one family or one charity. Your gift makes a stronger community.
- United Way, through its volunteer panels insures the programs are long term solutions and not short term fixes and they are focused on results.
Whether you’re a first-time participant or someone who has supported United Way for many years, your gift is appreciated. Please join me in giving as we help United Way fund programs that matter most in our community.
Dee Bruemmer, County Administrator
Scott County Administrative Center
600 West Fourth Street
Davenport , IA 52801-1030
Department Key Contacts:
- Russ Stutt - Co-Chair
- Chris Berge - Admin
- Sally Marten - Attorney
- Nancy Scherler - Attorney
- Mary Cormier - Auditor
- Kathy Kolar - Auditor
- Sherry Burmeister - Community Serv.
- Barb Harden - Conservation
- Ed Vieth - County Assessor
- Tiffany Tank - Facilities
- Mayra Boyer - Health
- Cheri Sexton - HR
- Jim Bainbridge IT
- Barbara Walton - Juvenile Detention
- Tim Huey - Planning and Development
- Rebecca Badtram - Recorder
- Becky Wilkison - Secondary Roads
- Linda Johnson - Sheriff
- Tim Jaques - Sheriff
- Nora Dietz - Sheriff
- Marge Vickers - Treasurer
Scott County Employees United Way Event Flyers:
[ events → 2009 ]
- November 13, 2009 Texas Hold Em Flyer 2009 (541.2 KB)
- October 29, 2009 United Way Dessert Raffle Flyer (82.5 KB)
- September 23, 2009 United Way Continental Breakfast Fundraiser (52.3 KB)
- August 21, 2009 Tailgater (62.1 KB)
- July 29, 2009 Ice Cream Float (138.7 KB)
For more information:
- United Way of the Quad Cities