Scott County Employees United Way
United Way Campaign Page - 2008 Events
Challenge yourself with a round of mini-putt golf! Prizes include: One Night Stay in the Conservation Luxury Rental Cabin; Scott County Wind Breaker; Scott County Radio Cooler; 2 Liter Soda. PGA Golf Pro John Valliere on site from 12:00 to 1:30.
- When: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 12:00-3:00
- Where: Scott County Administrative Center, 6th Floor, Room 605
- Cost: $3 donation for putt-putt and a snack!
Bidding starts Monday! Bidding closes Friday, December 19, 2008 at 1:00 p.m.
The Dessert Raffle for United Way will be October 30, 2008: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm in the Administrative Center Board Room
Tickets are $1 each, six for $5 or 20 for $10. Call Mary at 8655 to donate. Items can be previewed from the intranet.
Sponsored by Bettendorf and Scott County
Saturday, November 8, 2008 at The Lodge, Bettendorf. Event starts 6:00 pm sharp. Tickets: $30 Buy-Ins. $10 Re-buys. Great Prizes for Top Players • Fifty-Fifty Raffle • Door Prizes [ Website ]
Friday, August 22, 2008; 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Location: In the courthouse parking lot, north side of the Annex bldg at 500 W 4th Street, Davenport, Iowa
Price: $5.00 will get you a Burger or Brat, chips, Pepsi product and dessert!
Hearty appetite? Purchase an extra burger or brat for $2.
Vegetarian alternatives available while they last. [ Event Flyer ]
Thursday July 17 from 1:30-3:30, is the second United Way Event of the season! The Scott County United Way Committee will be keeping things cool by selling rootbeer floats during afternoon breaks.
Two float stations…one at the court house snack shop and the other at the administrative center 1st floor boardroom. Floats will be sold for only $2! [ Event Flyer ]
Raised $ 680.00
Thursday, June 12th, 2008
Where: Grass Area behind Secondary Roads/ Juvenile Detention
Bad weather alternate location: Administrative Center Board Room.
Call ahead orders to Lil at Ext. 8400 by June 11th
Cost: $4.00 Includes……Chips and meat, with toppings of lettuce, cheese, and sour cream Proceeds go to Scott County’s United Way Campaign. [ Event Flyer ]
Department Key Contacts:
- Stutt, Russ - Sec Rds Co-Chair
- Woodin, Judith - Sheriff Co-Chair
- Badtram, Rebecca - Recorder
- Bainbridge, Jim - IT
- Berge, Chris - Admin
- Brown, Mike - Sheriff
- Burmeister, Sherry - Comm Svcs
- Cormier, Mary - Auditor
- Dinneweth, Tara - Sheriff
- Garcia, Linda - Sheriff/Jail
- Harden, Barb - Conservation
- Huey, Tim - Plan & Dev
- Kaczinski, Lillian - Treasurer
- Kolar, Kathy - Auditor
- Minteer, Brenda - Attorney
- Rice, Jennifer - Sheriff/Jail
- Scanlan, Leslie - Health
- Sexton, Cheri - HR
- Tank, Tiffany - FSS
- Vieth, Ed - Assessor
- Walton, Barbara - Juv Det
- Wilkison, Becky - Sec Rds
Scott County Employees United Way Event Flyers:
[ events → 2008 ]
- December 18, 2008 Putt Putt Golf Break (62.5 KB)
- November 08, 2008 United Way Texas Hold Em (534.0 KB)
- October 30, 2008 United Way Dessert Raffle Contest (150.8 KB)
- August 22, 2008 United Way Tailgater (83.7 KB)
- July 17, 2008 Rootbeer Float (160.6 KB)
- June 12, 2008 United Way Walking Taco Lunch (54.2 KB)
For more information:
- United Way of the Quad Cities