Scott County Employees United Way
United Way Campaign Page 2007 Events
A United Way Message from Ray
2007 United Way Campaign Video
Press Play to see "Be the Inspiration"
Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament
Sponsored by Bettendorf and Scott County
When: Friday, November 9, 2007,open at 5:30 pm, starts 6:30 pm at the Bettendorf Holiday Inn, 909 Middle Road, Bettendorf, Iowa. Tickets: $25 or $30 at the door, $10 Re-buys. All proceeds go to United Way. Must be 21 or older to play. Top Prize: Two Round Trip air tickets to Las Vegas!
Thursday, November 29th, 2007 Scott County Board Room, Administrative Center, 600 West 4th, Davenport, Iowa from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (doors open 6:00 p.m.)
14 games and 1 grand prize game. American Traditions, Bradfield, Maple Tree and Longaberger Baskets and various other accessory prizes. Tickets: $10. Bonus game $10 per card.
For advanced tickets or questions contact Barb Schloemer 563-326-8611
Everything Holiday Sale & Cookie Sale
Thursday December 6th, 7:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Friday, December 7th, 8:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Administrative Center 1st Floor Board Room
New and Gently Used Holiday Items will be for sale.
September 21, 2007, 11-2:30
In the courthouse parking lot on the north side of the Annex building at 500 W. 4th Street. We’ll have the grills going so put on your favorite team apparel, bring your friends and enjoy some delicious food and great company! Sponsored by the Scott County Employees’ United Way Committee.
This even raised $ 585.00
The Dessert Raffle for United Way will be Thursday, September 6, 2007. Time will be 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Room 638 of the Administrative Center. Tickets are $1 each, six for $5 or 20 for $10. Call Mary at 8655 to donate. Items can be previewed from the intranet.
United Way Potato Luncheon:
Buy your bud a spud on Valentine’s Day!
The Fourth Floor Employees (Health Department and Community Services) and the Scott County United Way Committee invite you create-a-tater on Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, February 14th from 11-1:30, in the 6th floor Conference Center in the Administrative Center. A $5 donation will treat you to a baked potato with all the toppings (taco, broccoli, cheese, and sour cream), homemade dessert, and a pop. Deliveries are available.
Department Key Contacts:
- Jeffery Tourdot- Community Services (Chair Person)
- Rebecca Badtram – Recorder
- Jim Bainbridge- Information Technology
- Chris Berge- Administration (Liaison)
- Sherry Burmeister- Community Services
- Mary Cormier- Auditor
- Barb Harden- Conservation
- Kathy Hinrichs- Taxation
- Tim Huey- Planning and Development
- Robin Jensen- County Assessor
- Lil Kaczinski- Treasurer
- Leslie Scanlan- Health
- Barb Schloemer- Facility and Support Services
- Heather Schumaker- Jail
- Cheri Sexton- Human Resources
- Becky Wilkison- Secondary Roads
- Judi Woodin- Jail
Scott County Employees United Way Event Flyers:
[ events → 2007 ]
- UW-2007-1 (6.2 MB)
- December 06, 2007 Everything Holiday Sale Flyer (89.2 KB)
- November 29, 2007 Basket Bingo Flyer (30.5 KB)
- November 13, 2007 Scott County Jail Sneak Peek (60.4 KB)
- November 09, 2007 Texas Holdem Flyer (751.4 KB)
For more information:
- United Way of the Quad Cities