Scott County Employees United Way
United Way Campaign Page 2006 Events
A United Way Message from Ray
Everything Holiday Sale & Cookie Sale
Friday, November 17 , 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Monday, November 20, 8:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Administrative Center 1st Floor Board Room
New and Gently Used Holiday Items will be for sale.
Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament
The Scott County United Way Committee invites you to participate! Come out, have fun, and help raise money to support local agencies at the Bettendorf Holiday Inn, 909 Middle Road, on Friday October 27th. Doors open at 5:00 and play starts promptly at 6:00 p.m. Cost is $25.00 per player.
Friday, September 15th, 2006, Eagles Club on W. Locust, 7:00 p.m. (please check in by 6:30)
$200 Grand prize donated by Keefe Supply. Lots of prizes!!! 50/50 raffle. $25.00 entry fee. $20.00 early entry fee (contact information below)
For any questions or pre-registration, please contact: Chad wagner at (563) 326-8724 or (563) 320-1231 or email: email@example.com.
Walking Taco Luncheon
Our 6th Floor United Way Taco Luncheon made $1,060…Thanks to all of you who helped make it a success. Tuesday, September 26 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., 6th Floor Conference Center in the Administrative Center. $5 donation includes meal, homemade dessert and drink! All proceeds go toward the Scott County Employees United Way Campaign.
Thank you to those who generously donated supplies for our luncheon:
Aramark, Azteca, Dr. Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, Ganzo’s, Hawk Eye Ice, Iowa 80 Truck Stop, Jail Community Restoration Garden, County Jail kitchen, Johnnie’s Market, Kitchen Cooked, K-Mart, Sam’s Club, Schnuk’s Markets, Slagle Foods Inc., The Olde Smokehouse, Wal-Mart Supercenter, and our County Employee Bakers!!!
This even raised $815.65 for United Way
Tuesday, August 1st, 2006 at Pleasant Valley School cafeteria, 604 Belmont Rd from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (doors open 6:00 p.m.)
14 games and 1 grand prize game Raffles Door Prizes Concessions. Win Longaberger Baskets and various other accessory prizes. Advanced tickets: $10.
For advanced tickets or questions contact Barb Schloemer 563-326-8611
This event raised $492
The Dessert Raffle for United Way will be Thursday, June 29, 2006. Time will be 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Administrative Center. Tickets are $1 each or six for $5. Call Mary at 8655 or Jan DePover at 5606 to donate. Items can be previewed from the intranet.
Department Key Contacts:
- Chris Berge - Admin
- Robin Jensen - County Assessor
- Amy Wolfe - Attorney
- Mary Cormier - Auditor
- Kathy Hinrichs - Auditor
- Jeff Tourdot - Coordinator - Community Services
- Sherry Burmeister - Community Services
- Renee Luze-Johnson - Community Services
- Jan Depover - Conservation
- Barb Schloemer - Facility & Support Services
- Sara Strell - Health
- Barb McCollom - Human Resources
- Jim Bainbridge - Information Technology
- Mitch Tollerud - Information Technology
- Casey Smith - Juvenile Detention
- Tim Huey - Planning and Development
- Juanita Bea - Recorder
- Barb Harden - Secondary Roads
- Jeri Moore - Secondary Roads
- Judy Woodin - Cooridnator - Sheriff
- Heather Schumaker - Sheriff
- Chad Wagner - Sheriff
- Tara Youngers - Sheriff
- Lil Kaczinski - Treasurer
Scott County Employees United Way Event Flyers:
[ events → 2006 ]
- Make A Difference Video 2006 (5.7 MB)
- November 20, 2006 Everything Holiday (53.5 KB)
- October 27, 2006 Texas Holdem Poker Tournament (72.0 KB)
- September 15, 2006 Euchre Tournament (18.5 KB)
- August 01, 2006 Basket Bingo (27.0 KB)
For more information:
- United Way of the Quad Cities