Scott County Employees United Way
The employees of Scott County are dedicated to helping make our community a better place to work, live and raise a family. Scott County employees raise over $50,000 yearly for the Quad City United Way.
In addition to direct payroll contributions, fundraising events are organized throughout the year to allow employees and the public to contribute even more.
These successful events include dessert raffles, book sales, online auctions, breakfasts, potato lunches, chili cook offs, cookouts, trivia nights, card tournaments and more.
Join us in our support of the United Way of the Quad Cities.
Scrapbooking for United Way
A fun night of scrapbooking! Proceeds benefit donation to United Way.
United Way Campaign Page - 2015
2015 Previous Events
Department Key Contacts:
- Stephanie Macuga - IT (Chair)
- Administration - Renee Luze-Johnson
- Attorney’s Office - Ardel Wright/Hannah Poirier
- Auditor’s Office - Mary Cormier
- Board of Supervisors - Renee Luze-Johnson
- Community Services - Greg Burnett
- Conservation - Deb Leistikow
- County Assessor - Dan Lett
- FSS - Daniel Mora
- Health Department - Karen Payne
- Human Resources - Vanessa Wierman
- IT - Stephanie Macuga
- JDC - David Bonde
- Planning and Development - Brian McDonough
- Recorder’s Office - Leslie Lopez
- SC EMA - TBD
- SC Library System - Mary Cormier
- SECC - TBD
- Secondary Roads - Becky Wilkison
- Sheriff - TBD
- Treasurer - Barb Wright
Scott County Employees United Way Event Flyers:
[ events → 2006 ]
- Make A Difference Video 2006 (5.7 MB)
- November 20, 2006 Everything Holiday (53.5 KB)
- October 27, 2006 Texas Holdem Poker Tournament (72.0 KB)
- September 15, 2006 Euchre Tournament (18.5 KB)
- August 01, 2006 Basket Bingo (27.0 KB)
For more information:
- United Way of the Quad Cities