Scott County Employees United Way
The employees of Scott County are dedicated to helping make our community a better place to work, live and raise a family. Scott County employees raise over $50,000 yearly for the Quad City United Way.
In addition to direct payroll contributions, fundraising events are organized throughout the year to allow employees and the public to contribute even more.
These successful events include dessert raffles, book sales, online auctions, breakfasts, potato lunches, chili cook offs, cookouts, trivia nights, card tournaments and more.
Join us in our support of the United Way of the Quad Cities.
Basket Raffle for United Way
through Friday, December 19 at 2:00pm
Buy one or more raffle tickes for any number gift baskets in this special raffle! Proceeds benefit United Way.
We Pick Em United Way
2014 Football Season
Each week participate in Scott County Employees United Way NFL Football 2014 Season We Pick Em!
United Way Campaign Page - 2014
2014 Previous Events
Upcoming Events – 2014 Campaign
NFL Football 2014 Season We Pick ‘Em
September through December 2014
Join the fun by watching your favorite (or not so favorite!) NFL teams play each week, with a chance to win cash! Tickets on sale every week of the NFL football season, through week 17.
Tailgate for United Way
Friday, September 12 11:30 am to 1:30 pm in the Courthouse Parking Lot
$5.00 will get you a Burger or Brat, chips, beverage and dessert! Hearty appetite? Purchase an extra burger or brat for $2. Vegetarian alternatives available while they last.
United Way Dessert Raffle
Friday, October 3, 2014 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to take home your favorite dessert!
Walking Taco Lunch
Friday, November 21, 2014
Grab lunch on the go! Your favorite taco fixings combined with tortilla chips for mess free lunch!
United Way Basket Raffle
December 15, 2014 through December 19, 2014
A true raffle event this year! Purchase raffle tickets for your favorite donated baskets full of great items or gift ideas. No bidding this year! Winners will be drawn on Friday, December 19.
Friday, January 16, 2015
A new staple in our events listing! Join us for a warm lunch on a cold January day!
Baked Potato Lunch
Friday, February 27, 2015
Baked Potato Lunch is back! Keep it healthy with salsa and veggie toppings, or go traditional with cheese, sour cream, butter and bacon bits! Either way, come join the United Way Committee for lunch today!
Department Key Contacts:
- Stephanie Macuga - IT (Chair)
- Administration - TBD
- County Assessor - TBD
- Attorney's Office - Amy Wolfe / Lori Thompson
- Auditor's Office - Mary Cormier
- Community Services - Greg Burnett
- Conservation - Deb Leistikow
- Emergency Management Agency - TBD
- Scott Emergency Communication Center - TBD
- Facilities & Support Services - Daniel Mora
- Health Department - Karen Payne
- Human Resources - TBD
- Information Technology - Stephanie Macuga
- Juvenile Detention - David Bonde
- Library System - TBD
- Planning & Development - Brian McDonough
- Recorder's Office - Wendy Kraft/Leslie Lopez
- Secondary Road Department - Angie Kersten
- Sheriff's Department - Mike Johnson
- Board of Supervisors - TBD
- Treasurer's Office - Barb Wright
Scott County Employees United Way Event Flyers:
[ events → 2005 ]
- 2005 Day of Caring
- November 28, 2005 Everything Holiday (81.7 KB)
- October 28, 2005 Texas Holdem (59.4 KB)
- October 03, 2005 Email BINGO (37.1 KB)
- September 07, 2005 2005 Day of Caring (428.9 KB)
- April 16, 2005 Wacky Wedding (19.0 KB)
For more information:
- United Way of the Quad Cities