Scott County Employees United Way
The employees of Scott County are dedicated to helping make our community a better place to work, live and raise a family. Scott County employees raise over $50,000 yearly for the Quad City United Way.
In addition to direct payroll contributions, fundraising events are organized throughout the year to allow employees and the public to contribute even more.
These successful events include dessert raffles, book sales, online auctions, breakfasts, potato lunches, chili cook offs, cookouts, trivia nights, card tournaments and more.
Join us in our support of the United Way of the Quad Cities.
We Pick Em United Way
2013 Football Season
Each week participate in Scott County Employees United Way NFL Football 2013 Season We Pick Em!
United Way Campaign Page - 2013
2013 Previous Events
Tailgate for United Way
Friday, Sept 20, 11:15am to 1:45pm in the Courthouse Parking Lot
$5.00 will get you a Burger or Brat, chips, beverage and dessert! Hearty appetite? Purchase an extra burger or brat for $2. Vegetarian alternatives available while they last.
We have raised right around $1,000 for United Way today – THANK YOU!
Root Beer Float for United Way
August 6, 2013 from 11:45 to 2:00pm - Administrative Lobby and Courthouse Pavilion
Join us for a root beer float. Only $3.
Thanks to everyone who participated! Your support helped us to raise of $200 for our first event!
Events in Planning
Trivia Night A twist on traditional trivia nights that you’ll just have to participate in! Save the date Saturday, November 2nd at 7:00 pm! More details will be released soon, but start getting your team of 8 together now!
Gift Card Tree Raffle Everyone loves gift cards! They always fit, and are exactly what you were looking for! Details will be coming soon on this new event for the Scott County Employee’s United Way Committee!
Soup Luncheon Back for the third year, warm up when the weather’s cold and help raise funds for United Way! Date and more information coming soon.
Baked Potato Luncheon Healthy or indulgent, the choice is yours! Filling baked potatoes with all the toppings will cap off our campaign special events. Keep checking back for more information as we get closer to this great event!
Department Key Contacts:
- Stephanie Macuga - IT (Chair)
- Renee Luze-Johnson - Admin/HR/BOS
- Alma Bakoylis/Marti Guinn - Attorneys Office
- Mary Cormier - Auditor
- Greg Burnett - Community Services
- Barb Harden/Deb Leistikow - Conservation
- Lew Zabel - County Assessors
- Daniel Mora - FSS
- Karen Payne - Health Department
- Jeremy Kaiser - JDC
- Brian McDonough - Planning and Development
- Wendy Kraft - Recorders Office
- Doris Moreno - SECC
- Tara Youngers - Secondary Roads
- Pete Bawden - Sheriff
- Barb Wright - Treasurer
Scott County Employees United Way Event Flyers:
[ events → 2013 ]
- November 14, 2013 Central Fire Station Pancake Breakfast (232.4 KB)
- November 02, 2013 Trivia Night (291.2 KB)
- September 20, 2013 United Way Tailgater (452.0 KB)
- September 09, 2013 We Pick Em (124.5 KB)
- August 06, 2013 United Way Root Beer (207.1 KB)
For more information:
- United Way of the Quad Cities