Scott County Tax Sale
The delinquent property tax list and tax sale rules are available on this page. To reduce download time, the Excel spreadsheet file is stored using ZIP compressed format.
Tax Sale Reports:
[ tax sale → 2004 ]
- August 05, 2004 Delinquent Property Tax List (43.7 KB)
- July 12, 2004 Delinquent Tax List (288.9 KB)
- June 29, 2004 Delinquent Tax List (255.2 KB)
- June 15, 2004 Revised Delinquent Tax List (292.6 KB)
- June 15, 2004 Delinquent Tax List (293.7 KB)
- May 28, 2004 Delinquent Tax List (333.9 KB)
- To save the Tax List to your local folder (from Internet Explorer, right click on file, and select "Save Target As...".
- Be patient. The Tax Sale list is large and may be slow to download on some systems.
- You will need software to de-compress the zip file. Find de-compression software at www.winzip.com.
After the parcel has previously been advertised and offered for sale for the second consecutive year and remains unsold in the Tax Sale Program, the county tax sale certificates are forwarded to the County Planning & Development Department's Tax Deed Program.
For questions, please call the Scott County Treasurer's Office at (563) 326-8670.