Processing | Video Court | Housing | Food | Laundry | Medical | Annex | Programs | Visitation | Mail | Inmate Accounts | Documents
Many of the services of video court include:
- Initial appearances - all inmates use this service upon arrest.
- Arraignments - all inmates use this service.
- Pre-trial conferences - all inmates use this service.
- Bond reductions - only inmates that have their attorney's request one use this service. But all inmates can request a bond reduction.
- Depositions, especially when involving many individuals.
- Attorney visits with inmates, possibly to watch video tapes.
- Fingerprinting for public requesting courtesy prints or juveniles brought in just for prints. Video court is used so these individuals are not brought into booking area, where we have inmates incarcerated.
Operating video court is cost effective, less labor intensive, more secure, and results in less inmate movement through the courthouse. Anyone arrested must appear before a Judge within 24 hours. Video Court is in session 365 days of the year.