Processing | Video Court | Housing | Food | Laundry | Medical | Annex | Programs | Visitation | Mail | Inmate Accounts | Documents
Vision Statement: Those who enter here will be treated with dignity and respect; they will be afforded access to tools and resources that may assist and inspire them to be active participants in enhancing their role within the community.
Select from the programs below for more information.
- A.A./N.A. Group
- Batterer's Education Program (BEP)
- Center for Alcohol and Drug Services (C.A.D.S): Jail-Based Drug Treatment Program
- Parent Education Program
- Parenting Self Study Program
- Process Oriented Programs
- Psycho-Educational Programs
- Rape Sexual Assault Survivors Group (RSS)
- Religious and Spiritual Based Programming
- Bicycle Restoration Program
- Community Restoration Program
- Custodian Vocational Program
- Kitchen Vocational Program
- Alternative Sentencing Program
- Electronic Monitoring Program
- Scott County Jail Library Donation and Recycling Program
- Show All
For more information about the Scott County Jail Programs, please contact us. Volunteer opportunities are available. Please contact the Jail Program Coordinator.