SECC Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
The Technical Advisory Committee shall:
- provide guidance and advice to the Board of Directors and SECC Director.
- consist of the Davenport Police Chief, the Davenport Fire Chief, the Bettendorf Police Chief, the Bettendorf Fire Chief, the Scott County Sheriff, a MEDIC EMS representative, the Scott County EMS-Physicians Advisory Board Medical Director, an outlying police agency representative, a volunteer fire department representative, and a volunteer ambulance representative or their designees.
- assist the SECC Director in developing the SOP. The SOP shall contain the standard operating procedures of the SECC and govern its conduct. If a conflict exists between the SOP and any federal, state or local law, bylaw or collective bargaining agreement the latter shall govern.
- utilize the expertise of all the members’ IT Directors, County GIS Coordinator, and Public Works/Secondary Roads Directors along with other community stakeholders in developing any SOP or purchases that affect their operations or in which they may provide professional guidance.
Chair and Co-Chair:
- Chair: Roger Kean, Conservation Executive Director
- Co-Chair: Linda Frederiksen, Medic Executive Director
- Chief Phil Redington, Bettendorf Police Department
- Chief Gerry Voelliger, Bettendorf Fire Department
- Chief Frank Donchez, Davenport Police Department
- Chief Lynn Washburn, Davenport Fire Department
- Sheriff Dennis Conard, Scott County Sheriff’s Office
- Executive Director Linda Frederiksen, MEDIC
- Doctor Richard Vermeer, Scott County Physicians Advisory Board Medical Director
- Chief Dave Kopatich, Eldridge Police Department, Scott County Rural Representative
- Chief Mark Slagle, LeClaire Fire Department, Scott County Rural Representative
- vacant, Scott County Rural Representative
- Executive Director Roger Kean, Scott County Conservation