2005 Construction Program
Location: Bridge widening Z30 (240th Ave) North of McCausland
Construction Time: 102 days
Project Cost: $1,037,635.77
Contractor: Brandt Construction Co.
Description: This is the bridge over the Wapsipinicon River at McCausland. Construction to consist of removal of curb and railing and widening Bridge to 30'. The road will be closed to traffic for at least three months.
- (L-105(1)--73-82) Coonhunters Rd from Hwy 61 to Buffalo City Limits
- (L-205(2)--73-82) Dodge St (95th Ave) From Buffalo North to end of pavement and also on 115th to just past the curve
- (FM-C082(35)--55-82) Y-40 (70th Ave) From Blue Grass to Walcott
- (L-405(1)--73-82) Wisconsin Ave. from Hwy 130 north to 240th St
- (L-505(1)--73-82) Hillandale St & Sloppertown on Existing sealcoat section
- (L-605(1)--73-82) Sod Farm Rd. (210th St) from end of pavement west to Maysville Road
- (L-705(1)--73-82) Box culvert replacement 150th Ave West of Long Grove
- (L-805(1)--73-82) Bridge deck overlay on Girl Scout Camp Rd (295th St) near 50th Ave
- (BHS-C082(32)--63-82) Bridge widening Z30 (240th Ave) North of McCausland
- (RR Crossing Maintenance) Railroad Crossing on 210th St in Mt Joy