2004 Construction Program
Location: Scott Park Road (Old Highway 61) from 210th St (F55) to the Scott County Line
Construction Time: 103 days
Project Cost: $3,300,621.82
Contractor: Mathy Construction Co.
Description: Construction will include Rubblizing the existing concrete surface, recycling the existing asphalt surface, placing a 7inch asphalt overlay and new rock shoulders. Road will be open to traffic, although traffic will be controlled by pilot car, expect delays. Letting on February 17, 2004. Construction will be done in conjunction with construction on St Ann's Road and McCausland Road. The combined projects should take most of the summer to complete.
- (L-104(1)--73-82) 300th St (F33) from Scott Park Road (Old Hwy 61) to McCausland
- (BROS-C082(31)--5F-82) Bridge number 31 Lincoln on 210th St
- (STP-S-C082(29)--5E-82) St. Ann's Road (290th St) From 115Ave (F52) to Pioneer Village
- (L-404(1)--73-82) Bridge Number 18B Winfield on 300th St
- (STP-S-C082(30)--5E-82) Scott Park Road (Old Highway 61) from 210th St (F55) to the Scott County Line
- (L-704(1)--73-82) Bridge number 23A Cleona on 230th St
- (L-804(1)--73-82) 162nd Ave from Long Grove to St. Ann's Road (290th St)
- (L-904(1)--73-82) 210th St from Utica Ridge Road east to the Bettendorf city limits