Scott County Land Records
Land Records Help
- Land records are accessed by an online service by Cott Systems.
- Service contains Scott County land records.
- Uses the same interface and accesses identical information that is found by the computers at the Recorder's Office.
- There is no charge or registration to use this service.
- Please use the feedback form for comments and suggestions
- Reference the Frequently Asked Questions if you experience problems with the site
- Use of this website implies acceptance of terms and conditions of the disclaimer policy
- To access state-wide land record information, visit the Iowa Land Records website at http://www.iowalandrecords.org.
- Call our office if you need further assistance.