Passport Acceptance Facility
If you are a U.S. citizen and would like a passport, we can help!
Any U.S. citizen can get their new U.S. passport at the Scott County Recorder's Office in Downtown Davenport – convenient for anyone in the Quad Cities Area.
Passports are necessary to travel abroad, but also handy when you need identification for writing checks, proof of age for purchasing alcohol, or other times you need an ID. Furthermore, unlike a driver's license, passports are valid for 10 years.
The friendly and knowledgeable staff at the Scott County Recorder's Office will be happy to help you. Free and ample parking is available to you while you're here.
- Please read requirements & fees for more information.
- Let us take your passport photos here.
- Contact the National Passport Information Center for answers to your passport questions.
- Check the status of your U.S. passport application at: http://travel.state.gov/passport/status/status_2567.html.
Call (563) 326-8621 for more information or use our contact form.
- Scott County Recorder's Office
5th Floor - Scott County Administrative Center
600 W. 4th St.
Davenport, Iowa 52801
- Passport Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 am to 4:00 pm
- No appointment necessary.
Anyone from the Quad Cities is welcome to call or stop in. The Scott County Recorder's Office is a passport acceptance facility for the New Orleans Passport Services and can assist any U.S. citizen, who meets the passport application requirements, with obtaining a U.S. passport.
Before your trip