- All state and county fees will be $15 for searches and certified copies of vital records.
- All legal documents including fixture financing statements, trade names, and name changes filed in this office will be $7.00 for the first page and $5.00 for each additional page and are not to exceed 8 1/2 x 14 1/2 inches in length.
- All Deeds and contracts that convey land will require an additional $5.00 fee for transfer on the Auditor's plat books for a parcel of contiguous land within a number section, platted block or subdivision separated only by a public street, alley, or highway. The fee shall not exceed $50.00 for transfer of property in one document.
- On documents that release or assign one mortgage or assign one contract, the fee is $7.00 for first page. If the notation of said release or assignment affects more than one mortgage or contract, a fee of $7.00 for each notation is charged.
- Real Estate Transfer Tax - See transfer tax calculator for this tax.
Land Record Document Copies:
- Copies of documents - $1.00 up to four pages - Certification is $5.00 additional.