Tax Deed Properties
The 2014 Scott County Tax Deed Auction will take place in the fall of 2014. Once the exact date is set by the Scott County Board of Supervisor’s it will be posted on this website along with a listing of the properties to be offered for sale.
The goals of the Countys Tax Deed Program are as follows:
- To return tax delinquent properties to the tax roles as soon as possible, thereby generating additional tax revenue and limiting County liability and maintenance costs
- To recover all immediate county costs involved in the maintenance and disposition of tax deed properties
- To effectively complement County and City development needs wherever possible
- To recoup lost taxes, penalties, interest, and liens
- To generate additional revenue for the County through the sale and/or rent of these properties
Properties in this program are unsold remainders of the Scott County Treasurer's Office Tax Sale Program where the parcels have been advertised and offered for sale for two consecutive years.
Tax deed auction list for date listed:
[ tax deeds → 20100629 ]
June 29, 2010
Disclaimer: Information provided for reference only. Please verify all information before making any decisions. Conditions and availabilty of the property are subject to change.