Scott County is currently working to further develop its GIS capabilities and countywide data sets. As we do so, updates will be posted to this page when available. Currently available data and published map documents are identified below and can be downloaded at no charge. Please note that some files may be large and take some time to download.
GIS Data & Maps
- November 13, 2013 WapsiLakeMaps (10.7 MB)
- April 29, 2014 Davenport Review (42.2 MB)
- May 23, 2014 Medic (25.9 MB)
- July 09, 2014 Metronet (44.7 MB)
- July 16, 2014 Claassen2542 (563.1 MB)
- July 16, 2014 Claassen2543 (543.9 MB)
- July 28, 2014 Claassen (134.5 MB)
ArcReader is a free GIS data viewer from ESRI which is available for download at http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/arcreader/.