Scott County is currently working to further develop its GIS capabilities and countywide data sets. As we do so, updates will be posted to this page when available. Currently available data and published map documents are identified below and can be downloaded at no charge. Please note that some files may be large and take some time to download.
GIS Data & Maps
- PLSS SURVEY (318.0 KB)
- PLSS SURVEY AutoCAD v2000 (1.2 MB)
- PLSS SURVEY AutoCAD v2007 (1.4 MB)
- PLSS Survey ESRI pGDB File (108.4 KB)
- PLSS Survey Metadata (29.1 KB)
- PLSS Survey Shape File (80.8 KB)
ArcReader is a free GIS data viewer from ESRI which is available for download at http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/arcreader/.