Environmental Health Services
Annual Operational Permit
Annual Operational Permit Online Payment
If your property is served by an onsite wastewater treatment system which generates a discharge, you will be invoiced for an annual inspection. Please remit payment by stated due date found on your invoice.
There are three ways to pay your Annual Operational Permit invoice.
- By mail:
- Only checks are accepted by mail.
- Follow the instructions on your invoice.
- In person:
- Only checks or cash are accepted in person.
- Bring your invoice and payment to the Scott County Health Department.
- Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or checking account routing number accepted. (Service delivery fees apply)
- Credit cards are accepted online only - not accepted by mail, in person or over the phone.
- Please continue below.
To make payment online supply the following information:
- Find your Account Number in the top right box of your most recent invoice.
Payment options and corresponding service delivery fees:
If paying online, the following service delivery fees apply.
|Type||At the counter or by mail||Online|
|Cash||No Fee||Not accepted|
|Check/E-check||No Fee||$2.00 per transaction.|
|Credit Card||Not accepted at the counter||2.25% plus $1.50 per transaction.|
|Debit Card||Not accepted||Not accepted|