Sexually Transmitted Disease Program
Walk-in STD Clinic Hours
- Tuesday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 11:30am
The Scott County Health Department STD Clinic has a staff of:
- Five nurse clinicians
- One laboratory specialist
- One community health intervention specialist
When using the STD Clinic, please keep in mind:
- Children shall not be left unattended in the waiting area.
- Children are not allowed to go with clients into the exam rooms.
- Children must be in the care of an adult at all times.
This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this website.