Cultural Awareness Resources for Professionals
The resources listed below are a collection of materials available from a variety of sources designed to give professionals insight into working with clients of varying backgrounds. While the list does not include every resource available, it does offer a wide variety. If you have a resource you'd like to recommend, please email the Health Department at email@example.com. Resources will continue to be added. All the resources are listed on this page. Click on the focus topic for resources in those categories.
Resources: Training (10/69)
- Cultural Competence in Health Care
- Cultural Competency in Health Care: A Guide for Trainers
- Customizing Diversity Training with Case Vignettes
- Customized Training and Consultation
- Developing Diversity Training for the Workplace: A Guide for Trainers
- Managing Diversity: A Complete Desk Reference and Planning Guide, Revised Edition
- Multicultural Case Studies: Tools for Training
- Teaching Skills and Cultural Competency: A Guide for Trainers
- Toward Culturally Competent Care: A Toolbox for Teaching Communication Strategies
The items listed herein are informational and subject to change. Please contact the source provider for complete item information and availability.