Cultural Awareness Resources for Professionals
The resources listed below are a collection of materials available from a variety of sources designed to give professionals insight into working with clients of varying backgrounds. While the list does not include every resource available, it does offer a wide variety. If you have a resource you'd like to recommend, please email the Health Department at email@example.com. Resources will continue to be added. All the resources are listed on this page. Click on the focus topic for resources in those categories.
Resources: Classes (8/69)
- A Family Physician's Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care
- Communicate to Make a Difference: Exploring Cross-Cultural Communication
- Developing Cultural Competence
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Foreign Language Continuing Education Courses
- Language and Communication Skills Continuing Education Courses
- Practicing Cross-Cultural Communication: Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Speech 175: Intercultural Communication On Line
The items listed herein are informational and subject to change. Please contact the source provider for complete item information and availability.