Bi-State Pandemic Influenza Seminar
November 27, 2006
Scott County Health Department, Rock Island County Health Department, and Bi-State Regional Commission sponsored a seminar to discuss pandemic influenza preparedness. The seminar brought together community and local groups from Iowa and Illinois businesses, health care institutions, educational institutions, faith based and non-profit organizations, and government and law enforcement agencies to discuss preparedness, planning efforts, and resources.
Presenters Dr. Louis Katz, Scott County Health Department Medical Director; Dr. William Chandler, Medical Director John Deere Harvester Works, Seeding Group, and Cylinder Division; and Chief Gregory Voelliger, Bettendorf Fire, Rescue, and EMS, addressed various topics regarding pandemic influenza.
- Bi-State Pandemic Influenza Seminar Report (42.9 KB)
- Chief Voelliger - NIMS and EOCs in a Pandemic (1.7 MB) PPT
- Chief Voelliger NIMS and EOCs in a Pandemic (41.0 KB)
- Dr Louis Katz - Pandemic Influenza 101 (3.7 MB)
- Dr Louis Katz - Pandemic Influenza 101 (7.5 MB) PPT
- Dr William Candler - Pandemic Influenza in the Workplace (509.7 KB)
- Dr William Candler - Pandemic Influenza in the Workplace (719.5 KB) PPT
- Meeting Agenda - Pandemic Flu Seminar November (157.6 KB)