Nuisance Complaint Form

Please complete the form below to report a nuisance complaint in Scott County, Iowa. A nuisance may include Air Quality, Animal Feces, Building, Food/Restaurant, Garbage/Dumpster, Illegal Burning, Illegal Dumping, Junk, Rats/Mice/Rodents, Roach/Insect, Sewage, Tires, Vehicle Fluid and Water complaint.

Scott County Only* This form is for reporting nuisances that occur in Scott County, Iowa. If the incident did not occur in Scott County, Iowa, please call your local Health Department.