In keeping with the Purchasing Policy, "to provide increased economy in County purchasing activities and to maximize, to the fullest practical extent, the purchasing value of public funds," the purchasing division researches price comparisons for virtually any product or service when departments look to purchase.
Scott County Request for Bids:
Open bids expiring on date listed.
[ 2013 → 20130906 19059 accounting and business services ]
September 06, 2013 19059 accounting and business services
- No files listed at this time.
Subscribe to Bid Notifications:
Vendors on the county bid list will be notified of opportunities to submit competitive prices for required products or services. [ Add your company to our vendor notification list ]
Purpose of Purchasing:
- The Purchasing Division maintains a large bidders list of vendors who represent nearly every product/service imaginable, and who would like to be contacted to give competitive price quotes.
- Purchasing regularly researches products and obtains price information for county departments. This assists departments in making a sound purchasing decision, gives vendors an opportunity to bid, and keeps prices low through competitive bidding.
The Scott County Purchasing Division has:
- a large number of vendors on file ready to be contacted when a department is looking to purchase.
- the latest Consumer Reports magazines on file.
- a wide variety of catalogs and brochures.