West Lake Park : Disc Golf Course
Scott County Conservation Board is proud to announce one of the newest improvements at West Lake Park, a championship caliber disc golf course. With 24 holes and at 11,056 ft in length, the course has considerable distance, elevation changes, water hazards, and usually contentious wind challenging players at all levels.
Scorecareds are available at an on-site kiosk, at the Campground Office (Gate 5) or the Headquarters (Gate 3). You can download a scorecard from this web page.
Please note: Swimming or going into the water after a disc is not permitted. Disc golfers must yield to other park users, such as walkers, boaters, anglers, and picnickers.
P.D.G.A. Rules Govern Play:
- All park rules and regulations apply.
- Do not tee off until the group in front of you has completed the hole.
- The player with the fewest strokes on the previous hole is first to tee off. After teeing off, the player whose disc is farthest from the hole always throws first.
- Fairway throws must be made from behind where the disc lands, with one foot on the spot. A follow through is allowed.
- Putts inside 10 meters do not allow you to step closer to the hole on follow through.
- A disc that comes to rest inside the basket or chains is a successful putt.
- On or over all roads or parking lots is out of bounds. One stroke penalty.
- If it was there before you threw your shot, then you must leave it. This includes unattached/dead sticks, branches, benches, tables, garbage cans, cars, etc.
- Players may not enter water to retrieve discs.
- Golfers must yield to all park users, including boaters, anglers, and picnickers.
- Leave the course cleaner than you found it.
- I-80 to I-280. Exit at US-61.
- Turn (west) towards Muscatine. At the first stoplight turn right (north) on 110th Ave.
- At the park turn right (east) into Gate 4 and take right fork to High Meadows.
- First tee is just past High Meadows shelter area. Look for the practice basket on the north side of the parking lot.
- Quad City Golf Club - West Lake
- Quad City Disc Golf Club - West Lake Photo Gallery
- Quad City Golf Club
Special Thanks to Chad Eng for course and scorecard design work. Members of the Quad Cities Disc Golf Club assisted in course completion. Funding assistance was provided by Scott County Regional Authority.
Disc Golf Course Amenities: Nature, Water ViewWest Lake Park Sites: Arrowhead Shelter • Boat House • Breezy Point Shelter • Cedar Hill Picnic Area • Childrens Forest • Disc Golf Course • Headquarters • High Meadows Shelter • Lake of the Hills • Lake View Shelter • Morning Sun Picnic Area • Oak Ridge Picnic Area • Park Terrace Campground • Pheasant Run Picnic Area • Railroad Lake • Rolling Hills Shelter • Summit Campground • West Lake Beach • Windy Knoll Picnic Area