Park System Rules & Regulations
- All state boating regulations apply.
- Someone 16 years of age or older must register for the use of the boats.
- Life jackets must be on board for each person.
- Maximum boat capacity is Coast Guard regulated (all persons aboard count).
- No fishing from paddle boats.
- All boats must remain away from the shore and a minimum of 150' from the beach area.
- Loading, unloading, or any docking is to be done at the boathouse dock only.
In addition to the rules and regulations, all state laws apply to conduct in county areas.
Any violation of the rules can result in the denial of park privileges. The state conservation code gives county conservation officers the right to deny park privileges in county parks.